{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Still buzzing like a livewire with the open bond transmitting every millisecond of afterglow and fading pleasure, there's no hiding the openness of her heart as it pulses waves of awe, disbelief, happiness, and painful gratitude. It is not so easy as saying he gracefully decided to take her back, but the feeling lingers as the ache of loneliness is kept at bay by the warmth of his arms, the sincerity of his murmured response.

Leaning into his touch like the cat she is, Ru doesn't dare to close her eyes as she tilts her face into his hand, nuzzling into the curve of his palm as she watches him with guileless eyes. Though it's not audible through the bond as spoken words might be, her heart pounds I love you, I love you, I love you, with every rabbiting beat. "I don't know how I'll stand going back to Halo now," she confesses in a whisper against his palm. It may be a day away at its earliest, but the thought of leaving his side now that he is finally returned to her makes her want to claw her heart out with her own shifted hands.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-28-2023, 06:29 PM