[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Anju
I met a girl who never looked so alone
Like sugar water in your mouth - lukewarm
Anju is too weathered and weary of boyish vigor to fear death even when she should, but one glance at Everest white-knuckling the sides of the boat tells her he's doing it enough for the both of them. Though she may not be the 'that's what she said' type, she won't let the aviator down on this day. "Do you normally have to ask that?" Though it's far more sardonic in tone, Koa will know her well enough to be aware of the fact that she's blatantly messing with him.

Glancing over the side fearlessly into depths that tell her exactly nothing, Anju hums in agreement with Everest's judgment and feigns having made some sort of conclusion driven by logic instead of gut feeling. "I think we're good." Though, as she grabs at one of the bags near her feet, she slows and tilts her head like a cat suddenly realizing there is mischief to be had. "Say...can these explode without the presence of an Abandoned you think?" Her eyes go to Everest, trusting his input more than Koa's (love you, kid) and seamlessly concealing her childish desire to set off the equivalent of TNT in the water.
She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue
We fell in love and now we're both alone

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-11-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 08-29-2023, 02:04 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:34 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 06:06 PM