[se] we wandered, we wandered
Jata <3
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
So tired trying to see from behind the red in my eyes
No better version of me I could pretend to be tonight
"Oh, yeah. Of course." It's not that Koa had expected something so priceless to be a gift. That would be an astounding level of entitlement, Koa. Ah, but the boy is young and bold and stupid, so can we blame him if he feels a twinge of disappointment when Sunjata reasserts his ownership over the disc?

Yes. Yes we can.

Koa scoops up another set of rocks as Sunjata speaks, the three slightly larger this time. "What kinds of weapons were those?" he asks, slightly distracted as he begins to juggle the trio of pebbles with practiced ease. Lances, perhaps, or blowdarts? The idea of a gun is so far from Koa's sphere of reference that there's no way he could consider it.

His fingers fumble, one of the rocks dropping to the ground at his feet. Koa curses quietly as another follows; now with only one remaining he at last settles back beside the fire. Tossing the stone between his hands, the Dragoon turns a smile on Sunjata. "Think the rabbit's ready? I'm starved," he declares brightly, his stomach rumbling a confirmatory note.
Koa
No other version of me I would rather be tonight
And, Lord, she found me just in time

Messages In This Thread
[se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-29-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-29-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-29-2023, 08:14 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-29-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-30-2023, 04:39 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 05:24 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-30-2023, 07:12 PM