the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
'Well,' Grinning enough that his lips twist into a shape resembling help, sour, the Lullaby shakes his head. "-if they made better decisions, they would likely not have picked me back, mm?" As perfect as the pair for one another they were equally as imperfect for anyone else. Remi's own brief affairs with others had more than proven that over the years. "Besides, you know that I love when you go crazy during Leafchange."

As for concussions, as Ronin rightly predicted, the Lullaby grumbles disparagingly, growing low in the back of his throat in an attempt to vibrate the smirk right off his husband's face.

'Let them," Remi has time to whisper before Ronin's lips are upon his and the world and all of its problems utterly disappear. The shape of his husband's mouth is enough to have the Lullaby believing in earnest that the world could end right at that very minute, and somehow their tent would be all that was left standing if only for the love sparkling within.

"I think I have been selfish.." The Lullaby admits as his wings wrap around them both, letting firelight bathe Ronin's body once more where his feathers could not cover. "..more than usual." He adds if only to stop the Nova from beating him to it.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 12:56 AM