[SE] the road not taken looks real good now
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
"Deal," Koa agrees with a grin, accustomed, by now, to grown-ups telling him to stop addressing them by honorifics. He flexes the fingers of his right arm again, sucking in a breath at the stabbing pain. Pip rumbles worriedly in response, but the boy is quick to soothe her with a pulse of reassurance and a scratch upon her chin.

Standing up unsteadily, Koa gets to helping with the setting up of tents, his jaw locked in a stubborn line as he does his best with his one functional hand. "Uh, yeah!" the young Dragoon confirms, voice strained but tone eager as he braces a pole against his shoulder. "I - we - have been trying to build more of a presence. Get more realms involved. So that people will be better prepared, hopefully, if another war comes." He beams, panting slightly, as the tent is hoisted, clearly pleased with his work.

Looking back at Liam, Koa tilts his head in a decidedly puppy-dog display. "Y'know... it'd be amazing to have a Dragoon base out in the Greatwood..." He trails off, the question - and offer - left hanging in his tone as he gazes eagerly at the older man, mustering all his undeniable enthusiasm into the eager look.
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] the road not taken looks real good now - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 02:44 PM