fuzz in our fingers
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
"I mean, that sounds like the life to me," he replies with a shrug, copper-flecked eyes twinkling in the afternoon light. His eyebrow raises at her declaration of humanity being fun, boyish curiosity and brotherly protectiveness warring in the wry curl of his lip. "And what kind of fun have you been getting up to in my absence, Kiddo?" Who do I have to beat up?

His smile softens at her dramatic pouting, fondness blooming bright within the young Dragoon. "Don't you have friends who are more fun than your big brother? Or, I dunno, work?" His voice is teasing, a calloused finger prodded into his sister's slumped shoulder, shaking her gently where she now lies on the tabletop.

Pip, sensing her opportunity, leaps onto the wine spider; before either human has a chance to react she's run off with her prize, probably planning to torment it a bit before making it a snack. Koa watches her go with an exasperated huff, crossing his arms as he leans back in his chair. "Actually, we're heading back tonight," he informs Noe, still gazing off to where his dragon has disappeared. "Just stopped in here for a final drink." And maybe a chance to see Fora--- but he pushes that thought away as quickly as it rises, not particularly wanting to think about how he may or may not feel towards the blonde.

Either of the blondes, he thinks sourly, another face rising in his mind, unbidden. Maybe he'll take a break from blondes for a while. They seem to spell nothing but trouble for our lad.
Koa
And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
totally sniped from odd ilu

Messages In This Thread
fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-24-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 08-25-2023, 11:31 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 12:09 AM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-10-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-12-2023, 04:29 PM