the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
"I will remind you of that next time you are angry with me for making a mess in the kitchen." Remi whispers with a grin. "That there is an entire world of fallen stars who would pick me should you ever find me unsuitable." Never in life (nor death) would it come to that, which was why it was so easy to joke about now. "Alright. Next Leafchange I'll just sit perch on your shoulder or curl around your neck any time you opt to go out. Then we can spend the beginning of Deepfrost making apology gift baskets."

As his lips are locked behind Ronin's palm, Remi realizes that this is the second time in as many weeks that he's ruined a moment by suddenly being too serious. As was his tendency to cry after sex, so too were certain things just characteristic of the Lullaby. 'Forgive me,' Remi whispers softly, though his words lose any resemblance to an apology thanks to the crooked slant of his lips. "For you are both older and wiser." Sliding his hands around Ronin's lower back and spreading his fingers to touch as much of the Nova as he was able, the Lullaby gives his head a little shake. "It can wait." He adds, curling his wings tighter for a moment before letting them relax again.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 03:21 PM