[se] he looks up grinning like a devil
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

Like a dance that's been both well-choreographed and practiced daily, Flora slips into the path of the dragoon with her breath held and her steps soft. No doubt Koa's companion would be able to smell her coming, but given that they weren't out patrolling or sneaking anywhere, she hoped the dragon wouldn't really be on guard. Besides, if she was...well, so what?

"Oof!" Flora purrs as she nudges AcCiDenTaLlY into the dragoon, after having only just twisted her invisibility ring into its off position. It's his right side she aims for, having noticed the way he kept his left tucked against his chest in a clear demonstration of I have a booboo, though she does her best not to upset the dragon slung around his shoulders. "Wh-oh? Koa?" Flora's aqua eyes blink with practiced surprise, as the rosebud O of her lips gradually smoothes out into a smile. "Hey. I guess I must not have seen you."

Lifting her chin and brushing back her hair, the epitome of fresh-faced and effortlessly cute, a bit of the Doubletake's sunshine fades as she properly looks at the man before her. "Hey, you okay?" She wonders doubtfully, looking from the bags under his eyes to the less than golden colour of his complexion.
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Flora - 09-01-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Flora - 09-06-2023, 07:19 PM