the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 83 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Ronin's callout is as swift as it is unintentional, the Nova's head lolling back so he can smile up at his husband, delivering a soft kiss to Remi's chin. "Always," he murmurs, of being forgiven, his hand splayed carefully over the starburst scar where a shard of ice had once impaled his one and only and their daughter.

Now that they're both old enough to grumble when they get up from an armchair and to sport snow in their beards and hair, Ronin takes the other man's snark as a compliment, smugly nestling back against his neck and relaxing there. "It already did wait," he points out, given that he's grabbed the time he requested when his fingers were pressed to Remi's lips.

Regardless, he leaves the choice up to the Lullaby, smiling against his skin to see tawny wings flex and relax, as beautiful and whole as they always were.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-06-2023, 07:35 PM