the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Ronin will feel a shadowy blackness begin to consume the Lullaby from the inside out. It spreads with insidious precision, and though only seconds before the Lullaby would have sworn nothing and no one could have made him move away from the Nova, he shoots from beneath Ronin like a man possessed. Thrusting the Nova off and away, Remi staggers shakily a few feet away. Covered only by his underwear and wings, he's able to half let out a breath before it locks in his throat. Eyes closed, Remi swallows hard, cutting himself off as completely from the Nova as he's able to. 'Sorry,' He mumbles, only able to guess at the expression on his husband's face just now.

Shivering slightly as adrenaline renders him flinchy and uneasy, the Lullaby eventually straightens, but not before running his fingers roughly through his hair. Exhaling slowly, he turns, partially obscured by his wings and with his eyes cast low. Opening his mouth, Remi tries to figure out how to explain without explaining, and finds, as in moments before, that there's nothing at all to say.

Though perhaps there is one impossible thing to wish.

"Sorry." He says again, cheeks aflame and jaw set.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 09:25 PM