[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Anju
I met a girl who never looked so alone
Like sugar water in your mouth - lukewarm
Anju's sharp eyes don't miss the color on Koa's ears, and her own grin is downright predatory. It's a shame he has his mother's quipiness, because it leaves her less of an opening for taunting. "You always struck me as more of a post-event star rating type of guy," she drawls, and envisions leaving Koa a one-star rating for her very unsatisfactory boat-Uber full of creepy marble hands. It helps boost her mood.

At least until she sees that her intrigue has upset Everest, which prompts her to relax her face - not even so much as smiling so that he won't misunderstand or question why she is. She's quite fond of the young man. Few in Stormbreak have as good a head on their shoulders as the Spyglass; Koa may be a fun victim to torment, but Everest can catch a break.

"Hm. Terrible decision to name them Hand Mines then," she mutters, and unceremoniously picks one up to drop it over the side of the boat, watching it sink into the ocean expediently. Damn, equally boring. "It is a shame to waste them, but if we keep them, Safrin may declare our quest unfinished." And Anju's neck may not be on the chopping block, but if she had to see Sohalia cry she might just get a migraine.
She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue
We fell in love and now we're both alone

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-11-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 08-29-2023, 02:04 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:34 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 06:06 PM