Arcadian Wilds
Open!
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Anju
The knife twists at the thought
that I should fall short of the mark
Anju can concede that point, lips tilting in a slightly wry smile. "I understand that. Though I'll make sure not to order you about," she jokes, which is rare enough already for most to witness. Given Liam had only ever known her as Captain, it would hopefully impress upon him the fact that she was different out here in the wilds, that he could be himself as much as she could.

Crossing the river carefully so as not to fall straight on her ass due to an algae-slick stone, Anju considers the questions as she watches her feet, only deigning to reply once she's by his side. "I am well. I do not live a very novel life." Instead dictated by routine, duty, and solitude. She's no extrovert, but it does inspire negative emotions at times - thus her hunt. Kneeling to retrieve her arrow and begin field-dressing her kill, she focuses on the larger question. "Stormbreak is making small steps toward a new future. Dismantling old rules and prejudices, changing the perception of our ruling departments." Koa's revitalization of the jails had made her prouder than anything.

Glancing up at him from her peripheral where she kneels, genuine concern flits briefly over her face. She knows why he left. Knows what he lost. Anju had made it a mission to find out the death toll and the personal losses of her Dragoons and fellows after the war; more material to lay on her shoulders and impress upon her the importance of perfection. "And you? How are you these days?" Had moving been good for him so far?
You're frightened by my bite
though it's no harsher than my bark

Messages In This Thread
Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 07-12-2023, 02:58 PM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 07-19-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 07-20-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 07-21-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 09-10-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:42 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 09-20-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-20-2023, 10:13 PM