fuzz in our fingers
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe smiled slightly at Koa's question, wrinkling her nose at him playfully. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she asked, eyes twinkling with mischief. Truthfully, she hadn't been up to much. She was a bit adrift just now; sure, she was in training to be an engineer, and true, she'd been to a few parties, but other than that... well, she hadn't lied when she'd said she was bored. Her brother was, in many ways, her closest friend, and she'd felt his absence keenly since he'd been in Torchline. Besides, he'd been so morose when she'd last seen him, caught up in his recent heartbreak, and gods only knew what trouble he'd been getting into here as a result.

Noe's eyes followed Pip as she darted across the table, shifting so that her chin sat on her folded arms. As the dragon ran off with her prize, the girl sat up, perking up as Koa confirmed he'd be coming home. "Oh, good," she said breezily, as though this news didn't make her day. "I missed having a soldier waking me up at the crack of dawn." It was something she teased him about frequently: he never failed to wake her as he prepared for his morning shifts, no matter how hard he tried to be quiet. Then she softened, smiling sweetly at her brother. "It'll be good to have you home, especially since we're getting closer to opening the borders." She wasn't sure exactly how close, but she knew they'd been making progress on Safrin's requests.

It wasn't that she had anything against Abandoned, but there was enough anti-Abandoned sentiment lingering in Stormbreak - and she'd been around enough Dragoons - to know that such a change spelled trouble, no matter how much they prepared for it. "How do you think it'll go?" she asked, tilting her head to one side and running a hand through her hair, flipping it over a shoulder.
Was feeling so weak but baby I'm strong
Little did I know I'm a champion
Noe

Messages In This Thread
fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-24-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 08-25-2023, 11:31 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 12:09 AM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-10-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-12-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-14-2023, 02:24 AM