Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Edmund seems the type to get a little overwhelmed by the busy Torchline streets, but even in her head, it's thought with an endeared tone. She might not relate, but it's quite cute. "Say, you're from Torchline right? Is it normally this busy in Deepfrost?" It's conceivable given it's warmer here than nearly every other region (the settled regions at least). Is that not why Soleil herself is here?

Distracted by Edmund's intensely flustered reaction, Soleil tries not to laugh too much lest he get the wrong idea and assume she's being mean, even as it escapes her all the same. "I never said first date! Just a date." Winking, she leans over her notebook toward him. "I didn't know you were such a romantic though. Have you been on a date yet?" He could sweep quite a few young women - or men! - off their feet with that approach.

Reminded of the journal in her hands, Soleil sits straighter and unveils it, planting it on top of the bar and spreading the pages wide. "I'm preparing my adventuring bag for Deepfrost! I'm trying to decide what I can't live without, since I can't carry all that much." Elegantly, the hand holding her pencil waves around in the air, dismissive. "Necessities aside of course, since I'm still just exploring the settled regions." The wilds will come next, but only when she has more experience under her belt. Until then, most markets and inns will supply her with the basics.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
{se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 02:15 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-12-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-18-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-21-2023, 02:36 AM