feel the essence fill the void
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The hunter hadn't expected to people to come as quickly as they did, given the nature of this land. Most days the citizens seemed to keep more to themselves than to venture out to see others or even help them with things. He intuited that was the reason Darkeye had such a difficult time getting a foothold in this land after the Second War.

Noah saw the dog first, and a smile almost broke over his lips. For all his time in Halo he had come to appreciate the beasts for their loyalty and their ability to work hard in the harshest of climates. Noah bent down and offered his hand out to Goose, wishing he could pull at the canine's heart and mind as he once had as an attuned. Glacier eyes flicked up to the owner, and Noah gave a nod. There were shadows of familiarity from the man, but no more than any other Halovian. He stood and offered his hand to Iskra next, but was cut off from properly introducing himself as another man entered the Temple and brought a storm with him.

Everything within Noah wanted to growl at the man and push him out the doors. But he didn't. He stayed firmly in place, broad and tall and powerful, and simply said "I am doing this because it is the right thing to do, for the people who live here." His glacier eyes burned like blue fire despite the calm tone of his words. He turned his head briefly back to Iskra and gave him a firm nod, as if trying to give the man confidence to stay (whether he needed it or not, Noah didn't really see, but he offered it anyway).

"There is a lot to do. It doesn't look like this place has had any proper TLC in a long time." He kept himself from shooting Bart a sharp glance, and went on. "There is a lot of cleaning, some repairs to do, and I would also like to install a few new things."

The first round of tasks! Pick what you'd like to do and Noah will do the last. Please include a brief summary for me at the bottom of your post because I need it XD

No post order!

1. Deep clean the main area and waiting room
2. Deep clean the examination rooms
3. Repair the examination rooms' furniture

Noah Olson
the forsaken

Messages In This Thread
feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-11-2023, 07:39 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-12-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-13-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-20-2023, 08:53 PM