Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Always happy to encourage the people around her, Soleil jumps on the opportunity to let Noe show off her engineering training. “Is there even a way to service them regularly ahead of time?” It doesn’t seem particularly technologically advanced to Soleil, but that doesn’t mean much coming from her.

“You could also join the Guild!” That way she’d be sure to see her friend more frequently instead of having to show up on her doorstep. When is she going to graduate? Gods, is this how Sol’s friends felt when they aged and she didn’t? Soleil just wants Noe to be free already from the drudgery of school. “Well I guess we can find out together, right?” Mischief glints in her amber eyes as she knocks her ankle against Noe’s, already shifting her plans to move up her timeline for exploring the Grounds. “Then you won’t be so bored either!”

But boy talk is just as fun, and Soleil fiddles with the lantern she was given to busy her hands as she shares. “He’s my guild leader actually. Around our age, an Ancient. His name’s Edmund - but he’s easy to fluster, since he’s so proper.” Her soft laugh is well-meaning, aware few people are as self-assured and exploratory as herself. “My dad’s friend is cute too, but he’s a few years older than me and more grumbly when he gets embarrassed.” Unlike most, Soleil has never been on the bad end of Talyson’s anger, so she has never thought to find it anything but adorable. Flopping further into her chair dramatically, she groans, curls bobbing around her face. “I aged up because there were so many people my age I wanted to catch up to, and now I swear they all disappeared. Taking her youthful dating plans with them.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
[SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 03:05 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 03:20 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 03:28 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:42 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-11-2023, 12:05 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 05:19 PM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-20-2023, 04:00 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 10-10-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 10-11-2023, 12:09 AM