[SE] A light by the door
Iskra Firestorm
Woodcutter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Blusl Offline
Change author:
MP: 20

JUST STARING AT THE SUNRISE
ABOVE THIS HOLLOW TOWN
BEEN CHASING EMPTY MEMORIES
THE KIND THAT'S KEEPING YOU DOWN
Iskra had never given much thought to the state of the home he lived in. It had a bed, a shower, a toilet, and a sink and that had seemed like enough. To find Sah working on upgrades, much less ones that were as luxurious as upgraded lighting, and the thought behind its design being so intentional and nice, well it gave Iskra pause. Perhaps he should consider the same, rather than live like some feral prisoner in a box. "That looks incredible," Iskra breathed, awed at the ability the other man had to envision this. Iskra was good with his hands, and he could see the way to cut a tree just right and work the heartwood out efficiently, but he was finding something encased within a parcel nature had made. Sah was pulling this from his goddamn mind and translating it into reality.

Before Iskra could be awed by the sketches any further, however, Sah pulled out another wild card and offered Goose friends. "YES!" Iskra shouted eagerly, his outburst causing Goose to startle to the side, expecting their next chase to be on, though it shifted into a feint when he quickly noticed Iskra stayed stationary and was instead beaming at Sah. "Gods that'd be grand, I've been thinking of getting a second dog just to keep Goose occupied, but honestly more than one of these sounds like more than I can handle."

Iskra relaxed a bit now that he knew he wouldn't have to trick his dog into coming home. Goose would not only remain here due to the companions to occupy him but would also be tired by the time they went home, which was more than Iskra could have hoped for even five minutes ago.
THIS SENSE OF INDECISION
AIN'T WHAT WE HAD IN MIND
THE DREAM THAT I ENVISIONED
I AM STILL HOPING TO FIND

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-03-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-23-2023, 12:25 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 10-06-2023, 02:56 PM