[se] he looks up grinning like a devil
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
flora

This was, you know, totally casual. Two friends who occasionally fucked just, like, randomly meeting up. The seamless way she fit against him and the fact that his fingers had brushed over her hand meant nothing. Nothing, okay? And if Flora's heart was pitter-pattering in her chest that was...probably just from her coffee that morning. No big deal.

"Happily." Flora agrees easily, clearing her throat and wondering if perhaps she'd put on just a smidge too much lipgloss.

'Ahh.' Trying to sound crisp (like a brisk autumn afternoon) in her (feigned) indifference, the Doubletake nods sagely as she steers them along. "I guess that makes sense. This year maybe more with Safrin gone leading up to it. It just...I dunno, feels darker, you know?" Whether or not that made sense Flora wasn't entirely sure, but it felt right to her. "Guess that means no parties for you, huh?" She asks playfully, nudging his hip with her own while she flashes a smile up at him. Gods, he really was the perfect height, wasn't he?

Pretending to stumble as he tugs her if only so that she could playfully bounce off of him, Flora's gaze widens in mock outrage. "Just like a man, saying I could lead and then changing his mind." She says, and though she's loathe to admit she has them, the dimples that almost always encapsulate her brother and her father's smile carve themselves onto her cheeks as well. "Yeah, probably." She agrees, of spending LongNight on the beach.

"We light a bunch of extra lanterns and the bioluminescent things in the water actually make it pretty bright. It's like, one long party."
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Flora - 09-01-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Flora - 09-16-2023, 03:10 AM