[se] you're just the only what-if
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
flora

Something about the way his laughter caused the kindling and logs in his arms to spill from his hands despite the clear strength hidden beneath the layers of his clothing had the Doubletake grinning rather girlishly no matter how much she tried to restrain her smile. 'Oh? Is that so?" She wonders, head inclined imploringly as her eyebrows raise and disappear beneath the curtain of her bangs.

His choice has her huffing out a laugh that takes the shape of a small cloud thanks to the Deepfrost chill. "No, I suppose we can't." Flora agrees, more than pleased with his choice as much as the innuendo. 'Although...do you think big wick energy is the same as the real thing?' She wonders, her expression far too innocent to be anything other than entirely disingenuous. "I mean, you don't suppose it's false advertising, do you?" This is said in a stage whisper as Flora leans forward. As for her talents?

A touch skeptically but no less pleased for it, Flora draws herself slightly taller, her lips an S shape of both disbelief and mischief. "Do you think so? Well." Turning to the merchant who was busying herself with anything other than dealing with the pair, the Doubletake smiles triumphantly. "Two of these ones, I think." She declares, handing over a rather large manticore feather as payment.
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-08-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 03:50 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-11-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-16-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-16-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-21-2023, 02:12 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:19 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-28-2023, 05:57 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 10-03-2023, 05:30 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 10-04-2023, 03:17 AM