Arcadian Wilds
Open!
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Anju
The knife twists at the thought
that I should fall short of the mark
More hands make lighter work, and Liam is someone she trusts to help her strip the deer over nearly any other stranger she could have come across in the woods. "I agree. It will surely be hard for a time, but it will be worth it." Anju may not be the staunchest, loudest proponent of change, but she has always determined a person's worth by their own merit. It makes sense for her not to be as bound by tradition and prejudice as some of her peers. It's merely unlucky for them that they weren't talented enough to become Captain.

Though she had known most of the details of his departure, where he settled had been a mystery, and a warmth enters her expression as she glances sideways at him. "I quite like the Greatwood. Ludo sent me there to speak with the Fae and awaken Mort's daughter. It is a wonderful place." Which is the equivalent of her blessing, if she is arrogant enough to believe he would want that from her.

Sitting back on her heels and wiping the bit of exertion from her forehead, Anju cleans her knife before sheathing it, beginning to pack the meat and hide into separate bundles for transport. If Liam notices that she separates the meat into two bundles, well, any arguments would be ignored. He would be going home with it regardless. Pausing, and hoping not to overstep boundaries now that she can push them a bit being outside of her role, Anju watches Liam quietly for a moment. "I couldn't offer you the level of condolences I wished as your Captain. I hope - that is, I want you to know you do not have to cut yourself entirely from Stormbreak. You are always welcome to seek me out." She'd lost so many in the war, but nothing so profound as the sort of family he'd lost. Anju has never had bonds that close outside of Riya. She can't pretend to fully understand, but she can at least offer her company.
You're frightened by my bite
though it's no harsher than my bark

Messages In This Thread
Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 07-12-2023, 02:58 PM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 07-19-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 07-20-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: {se} Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 07-21-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 09-10-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:42 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Liam - 09-20-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: Arcadian Wilds - by Anju - 09-20-2023, 10:13 PM