[SE] fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Had Ru said something aloud about being remiss in her duties as a friend, Alys would have argued vehemently that she had done no such thing. The Valkyrie had a life outside of Alys, and that she seemed to be blossoming in a new flow of love and affection was welcome news indeed to the seer. After all, hadn't Alys advised her to open herself up to just that? "I'll come visit soon, then. Perhaps I will meet this beau of yours," she added, only half-teasing. She'd have to wrangle the man who had taken Hotaru from her into a tarot reading, if only to get to know him better. Ru deserved only the best, after all, and Alys was not above using the cards to determine if he was worthy.

Alys was unsurprised when Hotaru fixated on her problem, and she hid a smile behind the dark curls tumbling over her shoulder as she sketched. It was one of the things she admired about Ru: once she took hold of a problem, she held onto it like a dog with a bone, refusing to release it until she'd looked it over from every angle to find a solution. "No," she admitted, frowning down at an errant stroke on her paper. She carefully erased the line, then redrew it the way it was meant to be. Satisfied, she continued. "I came straight to Halo from the Hollowed Grounds and joined the Academy. Outside of that, I haven't really traveled much. I've been to King's End a couple of times, and it was nice, but otherwise..." She shrugged. "I suppose I wouldn't mind exploring a bit, though. Any suggestions?"
funny how it all works out in the end
you dance with the devil and you lose your head
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole - by Alys - 09-20-2023, 02:56 AM