[SE] i think i am finally clean
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
This scene feels like what I once saw on a screen
I searched 'aurora borealis green'
Liam was not a particularly political man, but there were a few names that he knew for various reasons, and he'd never thought that the likes of him would be meeting those select few rulers of Caido. So when none other than Hadama, the King of the Merfolk, appeared on the banks of the river near the Observatory, Liam couldn't help but stare for a moment. The mermanta was not at all what Liam had pictured, and introduced himself without any pomp or circumstance that Liam might have imagined. He shouldn't be surprised, of course - he knew Phoebe and Ronin well, and both either were or had been leaders once upon a time. He just tended to think that rulers would be... well, above the common folk, in one way or another.

The brief moment of pause passed, and Liam cleared his throat, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Forgive me, I was lost in thought," he said respectfully. "I am Liam. It's nice to meet you, Hadama."

It was then that another newcomer arrived - someone Liam did not recognize as a Greatwood resident. And by now, he knew most of them, if only because there weren't that many. A part of him sized up the stranger, instinctively falling into the role of a soldier to analyze if the stranger would be a threat. The rest of him, though, offered a friendly smile. "I'm sure the wood will be put to good use," he said. "If you'll set it just there, we can sort it out in a bit. I'm Liam, by the way."

Looking at his two new companions, Liam glanced back up at the Observatory. "I'm from Stormbreak originally, so this is my first Deepfrost here in the Greatwood. I'm worried about the area - some of these trees look like they're going to snap under the weight of all that snow, and that could cause some damage." He paused for a moment, thinking. "If we could scout the area, and try to identify any potential hazards, that would be a great place to start."

------

Round 1

Explore the area, looking for any potential wintery hazards. No post order!
I've never seen someone lit from within
Blurring out my periphery
Liam

Messages In This Thread
[SE] i think i am finally clean - by Liam - 09-02-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Hadama - 09-06-2023, 01:02 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 03:20 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Liam - 09-20-2023, 03:36 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Hadama - 09-20-2023, 07:07 PM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Iskra - 09-21-2023, 05:09 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Liam - 10-03-2023, 03:07 AM
RE: [SE] i think i am finally clean - by Iskra - 10-03-2023, 03:16 PM