[SE] you're so gorgeous
Open <3
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe
Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man
You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them
Noe waved a hand impatiently. "Sure, they should be checked every so often - the easiest thing is to just do a quick once-over whenever you fill up the oil," she explained. "I think Dad forgot to fill up the oil - see, the wick doesn't burn so long as there's oil in the lamp to fuel it, but if you don't fill it up, the wick'll burn out." She shrugged. "I guess I could just replace the wick, but where's the fun in that? This one will be prettier." If Dad was going to forget, though, maybe she should find a magic lantern that wouldn't need oil to stay lit. It was getting harder and harder for him to move around, anyway, she thought with a mental sigh. She added an oil-less lantern to the never-ending list of things to look into in her free time.

But it was hard to stay down when Sol was there, and Noe perked up considerably at the mention of a guild. "Oooooh," she squealed. Gods, anything to get her out of Stormbreak. And if it meant spending more time with Sol? "Cute people and adventuring? Sign me up!" She didn't have that much school left, after all - and she was mostly working on an independent study, anyway. What if she made her final project to explore the technology of the various regions? That idea held some promise.

As the talk turned to boys, Noe listened intently. "Sounds like fun," she said wickedly, eyes dancing mischievously. But then Sol groaned, and Noe reached out to pat her knee. "There, there," she said. "There have to be some eligible people around our age out there. We just have to find them."
Sometimes I wonder which one will be your last lie
They say looks can kill and I might try

Messages In This Thread
[SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 03:05 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 03:20 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 03:28 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:42 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-11-2023, 12:05 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 05:19 PM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 09-20-2023, 04:00 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Soleil - 10-10-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] you're so gorgeous - by Noe - 10-11-2023, 12:09 AM