Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Not one to shove her ideologies onto others, and rather content she’d made him think it over at all, Soleil merely smiles beatifically and lets the topic drop. Besides, there’s the bits of information Edmund drops about himself to consider, and Soleil makes a crooning noise in her throat at the prospect of a little brother. “That’s so sweet! I have a brother too - a twin.” The light of her life, and one of the main reasons why adventuring doesn’t take up all of her days. It’s also the reason why she’s making this list of necessities.

“That’s a good idea!” She keeps them all regardless, but has never opened them up just to read back over them, more inclined toward physical items than words on a page. That doesn’t mean she isn’t willing to try. Content with the last thing she scrawls in her journal, she shuts it and lays it on the bar only to fold her arms on top of it, resting her cheek on her forearm and eyeing him from beneath a few stray curls. “Soooo, what are your plans for Deepfrost? Guild plans included if you’d like.” If he’d rather keep the topic on business she’ll give him the out, but now seems as good of a time as any to get to know him a bit.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
{se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 02:15 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-12-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-18-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-21-2023, 02:36 AM