To keep you warm
For Soleil
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Of course she comes as soon as her dad asks her to return home. He respects her adventuring and need for exploration, so he hardly ever does so without reason, and for all her mischief and sass Soleil is a daddy’s girl who doesn’t mind running at his beck and call.

It’s admittedly hard to get in and out of Halo in Deepfrost though. The magically outfitted skyboats are the only way in, and though they’re defended against the bitter cold, they can’t drop everyone straight into the protective dome of the Citadel. The trek is cold and blistering, reminding natives and tourists alike that even with all her advancements, Halo is still inhospitable in the depths of winter.

Kicking off her boots and clumsily traipsing through the front door, snow stuck in nearly every spare centimeter of her curly hair, Soleil groans appreciatively as the warmth of the house envelopes her to chase away what the dome had not already blunted and dulled. “Dad I’m home!” She wriggles out of her many layers as she calls out, hanging her mittens and outer coat to dry.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
To keep you warm - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 10-02-2023, 04:51 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 11-23-2023, 12:22 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 11-27-2023, 01:27 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM