[SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Open SE - what you can't live without
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062

I'm not looking for a lifetime now
I like living in the city on my own
Soleil may not be very interested in getting drunk, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t drink. Even if it likely gives her family gray hairs given the amount of nonsense she gets up to in the Kraai. She’s humming to herself and nursing some strange, colorful cocktail when a man leaps up onto his feet and shouts to the bar at large. Shots for the entire bar sounds delightful for Soleil, mind, but she can tell by the grimace on the bartender’s face as Iskra downs his shot that whatever he just got was water. Not promising for the payout for the other patrons.

“Double or nothing!” she cries from her corner, rising with a wicked grin on her face and her cocktail held aloft like a flag. Catching the bartender’s eye, she winks, and is grateful when she receives a nod of understanding in return. Perfect. The real round of shots will go on her tab.

Wiggling through the few people between her and the inebriated stranger, Soleil gracefully alights on the stool beside him and spins it a few times for good measure, long legs crossing over each other as she shamelessly peers at him. She doesn’t know him, which means he’s interesting. “You going to be good to walk home?” It could easily be said with a long suffering sigh, or a sardonic arch of an eyebrow, but Soleil’s expression is alight with warmth and amusement as she takes a sip of her own drink.
Not trying to box you in - no chains and no rope
I like being free, flying when I want
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Iskra - 09-06-2023, 05:22 AM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Soleil - 10-10-2023, 04:49 AM