No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
A part of him wants to chastise himself for having been gone for so long, then, if she’d come back early. Another part of him wonders how long she’s been here — but that was the entire reason he’d left the note in the first place, wasn’t it? Precisely for this? It does alleviate some of his anxieties, especially now that he can see and feel that she’s okay.

They meet and his arms wrap around her easily, pulling her into his chest where he can fully try to envelop her, exactly at the time she starts to speak and he can hear the way she stutters. His hands start to move along her arms as if trying to manually warm her up when he can feel her magic start to work. “You know how I feel about snow.” He murmurs, trying to joke away the awkward footing that he feels like they’re on, like there’s underlying things that are going unsaid.

But as always, she cuts through the mask, and his hand squeezes around hers as he follows her back up the stairs into the comfort of his room, spying the nest of blankets, intentionally not responding to her until they’re inside and he can start to take his jacket off, leaving the scarf for obvious reasons. The jacket is draped over a chair and he turns to her with the scarf still on, lips twisting into a soft smile that wars with the turmoil of his soul beneath the surface. “Because…” He starts to say, unwrapping the scarf to reveal the small, sleeping sea panther curled up on his shoulder against his neck, her scales glimmering in the oil lamps. I was helping Koa in the Oerwoud when we stumbled across a litter of sea panthers that were getting attacked by a molten tiger. There’s a new scar to accompany it, along his lower stomach where one claw had sunk into his flank.

She… Was the only survivor and she attached… He says mentally with a soft sigh, trying his best to keep everything even, to keep from letting his grief and anxiety overtake him. He should be joyous, excited, happy. And yet.
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked - by Sunjata - 09-21-2023, 06:27 AM