ready now, not waiting for the afterlife
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
”I don’t think it was any sign other than it should have been a shrine to him that I erected there first.” Noah said, jaw feathering. Safrin had told them that Dygra wasn’t the enemy, and Noah hadn’t felt that she was until that moment. Because her followers had been so diligent in their time here that they were able to set up a monument while Noah was doddering in Halo. Vi wanted his presence known here, and Noah hadn’t understood how much until recently. He knew that he had been called to eradicate the darkness left by the Voice and the Ascended, to be a beacon of Vi’s light — but he didn’t know that he was in competition with the followers of other gods.

Now he understood, though, that the world needed Vi and his light and Noah had been chosen to share it with more than just Halo and the occasional helping here and there in the Grounds.

Noah sighed, letting his eyes follow where Deimos’ went over the horizon. The lightning storms seemed to pass, but Noah wasn’t so easy to trust this place. Lightning was just as quick and unpredictable and dangerous as ice and snow storms out on the tundra. ”I have met him once before, too. A few seasons back, in the Climb, when I was trying to learn more about Dygra. I…I did not make a good first impression. I was pretty frazzled, and actually looked pretty dumb.”

the forsaken
before we falter again wake to this night

Messages In This Thread
RE: ready now, not waiting for the afterlife - by Noah - 09-23-2023, 12:19 AM