[SE] A light by the door
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah smiled softly, "Thank you. I can make you one if you want. The designing is the hard part." To clarify, the Abandoned focused on the sketch as he channeled his magic. Mastered earth, fire, and creation magic weaved through his hands. In a matter of minutes, there lay a completed lantern of steel and glass sitting on the table, a lit candle flickering within. The Wild Thunder's smile turned into a grin, "Magic makes the creation bit far easier."

The sudden enthusiasm for canine companions had Sah throwing his head back with a cackle, "Noted. I'm Sah by the way." Still snickering he let out a sharp whistle and turned to watch the path adjacent to his house. In regard to a second dog he shrugged, "It's certainly better to have a pack than to be a lone wolf."

Soon enough there was the sound of racing paws and a pair of companion-sized wolves emerged. Sah called out as they appeared, "Lilly, Pad! Come meet a new friend." The silver she-wolf, Lilly, raced over happily. Skidding to a stop in front of Goose she immediately dropped into a play bow. Meanwhile, Pad in all of his dark and brooding glory watched her antics with clear disproval. The black wolf trotted up and sat beside his bonded, watching his sister demand friendship from the husky.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-03-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-23-2023, 12:25 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 10-06-2023, 02:56 PM