[SE] A light by the door
Iskra Firestorm
Woodcutter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Blusl Offline
Change author:
MP: 20

JUST STARING AT THE SUNRISE
ABOVE THIS HOLLOW TOWN
BEEN CHASING EMPTY MEMORIES
THE KIND THAT'S KEEPING YOU DOWN
"Oh would you?!" Iskra exclaimed excitedly, having been prepared to ask but now saved the embarrassment. Quick to follow up so as not to seem like a freeloader, Iskra added, "I'll help however I can of course, with yours too. The world could always stand to be a bit brighter."

Although Sah quickly demonstrated that he likely didn't need any help, his hands deftly manipulated unseen forces and elements into something that had only briefly existed on paper as charcoal. Iskra's eyes grew wider, goosebumps riddling his arms. "Wow!" he breathed, impressed at such craftsmanship and skill. Iskra had potential for magic as well, but had not spent much time or energy practicing it, so it just lay within him like a dormant, snoozing bear. Grinning, Iskra pat Sah on the back with two large thumps. "You're a natural, I can tell."

Nodding as Sah introduced himself, Iskra kept hold of the name, certain he'd cross paths with this skilled mage once more. Whatever conversation might have continued however was quickly swallowed up by the sound of paws skittering over stone and snow, two wolves emerging, their names a single unit but each a unique individual of personality and might. Goose had frozen, head cocked as he listened, tongue slightly hanging on the side of his mouth in a blep. His fur rippled with movement as he made to bound away at the abrupt arrival of Lily, though just as quickly the dog twisted in the air as he recognized the play bow, his confusion and wariness erasing under a supreme joy. Goose rapidly barked as he landed, dipping in his own bow, tail furiously racing behind him. The dog pushed forward, nosing at Lily's neck in an invitation for tag before darting away, glancing back to ensure the game was on.

Iskra watched and laughed, happy to see friendships of any kind form. "Wouldn't it be nice to be a carefree dog?"
THIS SENSE OF INDECISION
AIN'T WHAT WE HAD IN MIND
THE DREAM THAT I ENVISIONED
I AM STILL HOPING TO FIND

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-03-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-23-2023, 12:25 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 10-06-2023, 02:56 PM