Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
“Luka!” It’s a chirrup of noise, short and sweet, but it holds all the love in her heart until it’s positively overflowing within the too-small grasp of two syllables. One hand waves away his explanation while she blows a loud raspberry with her lips. “Who cares about blood! If he’s your brother then he’s your brother. Is he going to be part of the Guild?” Maybe that way she’ll get to meet him as well. Luka is a bit more of a homebody lately, or she’d try to get him to join too.

Like meat to a tiger (heh) the word party snags her attention and draws it quickly back to Edmund. “That’s a fantastic idea! I’ll make sure to stick around longer then!” Already she’s planning how to make her supplies stretch and extending her stay at the hotel, decision made. “I don’t know almost anything about Ancients, but being from Halo most people can’t handle our level of cold, so I’m used to helping people stay safe from it.” The implied offer of aid is there in her tone, though she’s not sure how helpful non-magical means might be for an Ancient, who is far more sensitive than anyone else to the cold.

“My friend and I are planning on exploring the Grounds! I haven’t visited there or the Greatwood - well, aside from that short time where we met - and the settled regions are my first stops on my adventuring list.” Her heels kick a happy rhythm against her stool leg, envisioning wilderness and camping sleepovers with Noe. “I was actually thinking of visiting Dygra too! I feel like only the Ancients know her, but people of all types go to visit the other heralds, so I think that’s unfair.” She certainly doesn’t intend to become an Ancient, but there was no rule she knew of saying she couldn’t pray to Dygra the same way as Safrin.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
{se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 02:15 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-12-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-18-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-21-2023, 02:36 AM