{se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund can't help but let out a small laugh at Soleil's antics. Grinning he shrugs, "Very true. I hope he joins but I don't know if he will. I'll have to ask." When things calm down that is. The Accepted's enthusiasm is infectious, and the Ancient's grin grows, "You think so? I hope to see you there then." It's a relief to have someone support his idea. Edmund's never thrown a party, but he's been to plenty having grown up in Torchline.

Solei's offer has Edmund's features softening, "Thank you. But I think it's a bit too severe for any measure of preparation to help. I've felt the effects in the snow outside of Halo, even being bundled up." Maybe one day there would be a safe way for Ancients to enter the region, but not yet. Still, her words fill the Ancient with warmth.

"That sounds wonderful. I've been planning to explore a bit as well. Maybe we can team up for some in the future?" It sounds like Soleil's current plans were already made and he'd hate to impose. Yet it'd be nice to explore with a friend if the opportunity arose. Edmund hasn't explored even the fraction of Caido that he'd like to. Once he's done with his quest, he'll have to remedy that.

The mention of Mother has the young Ancient perking up. Literally. His tail shoots up to curl in the air. "Really?" He nods enthusiastically, "You should. Mother is incredible. Just being near her makes you feel powerful and confident." A thought occurs, and Edmund leans forward, "If you want to go, I'll happily guide you through the Climb. It can be dangerous for those who aren't Ancients."

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
{se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-02-2023, 02:15 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-05-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-12-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-14-2023, 04:14 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Edmund - 10-02-2023, 03:07 PM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-18-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: {se} I need a cure, prescribe a drug - by Soleil - 10-21-2023, 02:36 AM