To keep you warm
For Soleil
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah knows getting into Halo in Deepfrost is hard and he truly appreciates Solei's willingness to come home for this. The Wild Thunder is still heling the region prepare for Longnight and thus can't leave. Yet there's no way he can resist giving Soleil her present in person. The wolves alert him the moment that his daughter is on the doorstep, and he eagerly stands to greet her.

"Soleil!" Sah swiftly makes his way to her and pulls her into a tight hug, nuzzling his cheek against the top of her head, "I'm so glad you're here." Lilly and Pad also give their greetings as Sah reluctantly pulls back to scan Soleil for any injuries. The Wild Thunder relaxes when he finds nothing of the sort, reassured in the knowledge that nothing had befallen Soleil during their time apart. Keeping an arm around her, Sah leads her to the kitchen table. "Wait here."

He's only gone for a moment, but he quickly returns and holds out the folded coat. "I wanted to give you this in person. It took some time to make but it's finally ready. I can probably upgrade it later to make it even warmer, but it should do for now." Sah truly hopes that she loves it.

~
Soleil has received:
Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Adventurer's Peacoat | A long, hooded peacoat that allows the wearer to remain comfortable in temperatures as cold as -20. (Made by Sah)
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve

Messages In This Thread
To keep you warm - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 10-02-2023, 04:51 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 11-23-2023, 12:22 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 11-27-2023, 01:27 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM