No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
It isn’t one he really wants to have, either, but he knows deep down that he can’t get better unless he faces it. Unless he gets it off of his chest – but perhaps Koa’s words (while honest) had clicked against his mind in the grief of attaching to another companion, and he had taken them a little too close to his heart. Yes, it wasn’t fair for the sea panther kitten to have to deal with his warring emotions. Yes, it isn’t fair that Sunjata’s initial response had been fear and grief and terror at the way the creature had latched on.

But Sunjata also knows first hand that life isn’t fair. It hasn’t ever been fair for him. It never will be fair.

Perhaps he doesn’t realize how silent and statuesque he’s become when her question reaches him and he nods, clearing his throat from the sudden tightness. He doesn’t want to cry but he can feel the tightening of his throat and he knows that it’s coming. Especially as she continues, her apology a balm against the rolling waves of the ocean of his emotions. Regardless, that frozen distant version of himself leans into her touch, before he withdraws slightly to pick her up to hand her to Hotaru. The sea panther is inquisitive, mewling happily to bat at the blonde strands of hair from the Valkyrie, and Sunjata can’t continue to force himself to face it as strong as he has, and all that work about trying to force through it to not hide away is dashed down the drain the second that Hotaru holds his companion in her arms.

He turns, taking a step back, arms crossing protectively across his chest, shirt lifting where he grips it to show that still red and scabbed but mostly healed slice above his hip from the molten tiger – ignored as he lifts his lightning scarred hand to rub at his face, to close his eyes and pinch at the bridge of his nose to remind himself to breathe. The worst part is that… She doesn’t know why I’m like this. She doesn’t know why I look at her with guilt or hurt. The admission comes easier in the Attuend bond where he doesn’t have to time his breaths to keep his voice from breaking.
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked - by Sunjata - 10-03-2023, 02:05 AM