No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you
It's a story she has never heard, and though she lingers in her confusion as he gathers his words, she doesn't let him feel it. There is no room on her side of the bond for anything less than utter support and understanding. At least until he explains - and then there is only a quiet sorrow that lingers on the edges.

You were a different man then, Sunny. In different times. Her voice is heartbreakingly soft even to her own ears. If she could fix this, if she could fix it all, she would. If there was any power in her possession to put Sunjata into a perfect world of happiness, she would expend it immediately. You know that - you're proving it here and now. Opening up, talking, expressing the pain instead of bottling it up inside.

I know you can't suffer it again, love. But we're wiser now. We know how careful we have to be. Neither Haai nor Atlas should have accompanied their bondeds into such dangerous times, and they had paid the ultimate price in their steads. But they are different now. More cautious. Surely that must mean something? The hurt never really goes away. But if Atlas was any proof, know that you can and will feel the warmth of being bonded again. I promise. Instead of reaching for him, she focuses on her magic, because she won't be able to hold back otherwise. It's different than losing a lover or a child. It sounds blasphemous but...the healing is faster, when your very souls are combined. A cruel benefit, if one could call it that.
I used to sing about being free
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter the order, the game’s unfairly stacked - by Hotaru - 10-03-2023, 02:57 AM