[SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Open SE - what you can't live without
Iskra Firestorm
Woodcutter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Blusl Offline
Change author:
MP: 20

JUST STARING AT THE SUNRISE
ABOVE THIS HOLLOW TOWN
BEEN CHASING EMPTY MEMORIES
THE KIND THAT'S KEEPING YOU DOWN
He laughed at her point, "Ah, so you're like a mercenary, a bodyguard I can employ if I pay in drink?" He chuckled softly, only jesting. "I'll have to keep the rounds coming then." Not one to be shy about his own image and what a female bodyguard might say about himself, Iskra was just happy at the prospect of getting to watch Soleil ruin someone. Maybe it was the way he was raised, but Iskra always had an affinity for strong women. Fortunately, they never seemed to be in short supply in these parts. Although, he was equally terrified by having to face any of them and their wrath - better to keep up the jokes.

Soleil proves no less capable as she reaches down for his hand, brushing a kiss against his knuckles in a most surprising way. Although Iskra cannot deny that having close proximity to those lips is a pleasure, the surprise of it all has him withdrawing his hand, holding it in his other as if needing to check it for wounds and guard it. Her bright response afterward though is equally distracting, and Iskra falls easily back into a laugh, thoroughly delighted by this mischievous creature. "If you were looking for my lips, they're up here," Iskra crooned, pointing up at his face, his grin unable to keep from spreading and dancing in his eyes. "Perhaps I ought to be worried about you," he jokes, knowing full well she made no mistake.

Circling back to her actual question, Iskra nods his head towards the door, sobering a bit as he says, "Goose is my dog, the best companion a man could ask for. Someone I simply couldn't live without." Though he could not see the bundle of fluff enjoying the frozen hellscape out there, he knew the mutt was there, ready and waiting if need be, as he always was. "He saved me," Iskra intoned seriously, his voice thickening with emotion. "I owe that dog my life." He blinked as someone walked through the door, breaking the stare Iskra had on it. He glanced down then back to Soleil, attempting another smile, aware he'd gone someplace else for a moment there. "You have anyone like that?"
THIS SENSE OF INDECISION
AIN'T WHAT WE HAD IN MIND
THE DREAM THAT I ENVISIONED
I AM STILL HOPING TO FIND

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Iskra - 09-06-2023, 05:22 AM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Soleil - 09-28-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Iskra - 10-03-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: [SE] Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol - by Soleil - 10-10-2023, 04:49 AM