paint your bluest skies the darkest grey
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Anju
tried to wash you down with something strong
But the taste of blood remains
Anju has never been anything but straightforward, so she clasps her hands in her lap and makes a short, brisk sound in her throat. "Perhaps this is just my own outlook, but I would not be inclined to trade in the wake of Safrin's disappearance. Any promises of trade would have to be renewed in light of recent news, to see if it still stands." Like a territorial tigress, Anju - if she were the leader of any of the other regions - would forsake wishy-washy 'potential' magical items in favor of strengthening defenses. Alas, that is why she is Captain, and Lena's question toward her is a fair one.

"If we cannot do it this season, then next at the very minimum. We are a very small and isolated region - help would not come quickly from the mainland if we were in need of it. Our defenses must be strong from within." So while she is glad for the removal of the Abandoned defenses, the future - to her - should be filled with those aims.
Cold, empty mattresses and falling stars
My, how they start to look the same

Messages In This Thread
RE: paint your bluest skies the darkest grey - by Anju - 10-17-2023, 11:47 PM