[RA] Cold water clarity
regional asset discussion for Harper
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Harper's relief was met and matched by Hadama's at their harmony, and the mermanta nodded in firm agreement that they would try trading again someday... just not now. "We will send out the notices for recruits and begin the training immediately," he agreed. It would take more than a season to make warriors of fishermen, so the sooner they could begin, the better.

He inclined his silver head in acknowledgment of Harper's point, though there was a pulse of wry agreement in the Bond. "Their voices are important, but our last quest has taken much longer than I expected," he admitted. "In peace, it did not matter so much. But now that there is a threat..." Hadama trailed off with a shake of his head. "We must be able to move quickly." They were Kings, and at times that meant making decisions without the input of others.

The suggestion was met with a thoughtful silence; not from reluctance, but in the mermanta's way of thinking through something slowly and methodically before he spoke. "Their nature aspect is respected by many of my people." The power of the ocean and the delicacy of the various biomes beneath the waves made Nature's herald a popular deity. Going to Ludo while Safrin was away felt like a betrayal, and Dygra was too much of an unknown. Vi would have been ideal, but the Great Gods did not tend to involve themselves so personally in the regions, making the choice a relatively simple one. "...Yes. I agree with Frey."

Messages In This Thread
[RA] Cold water clarity - by Hadama - 10-06-2023, 09:43 PM
RE: [RA] Cold water clarity - by Harper - 10-17-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: [RA] Cold water clarity - by Hadama - 10-18-2023, 04:03 AM
RE: [RA] Cold water clarity - by Harper - 10-18-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: [RA] Cold water clarity - by Hadama - 10-18-2023, 07:24 PM
RE: [RA] Cold water clarity - by Harper - 10-30-2023, 04:56 AM