God Quest each day a new dawn
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830

k o a
Be still my foolish heart, don't ruin this on me

The switchboard operator of Koa's brain has been similarly out to lunch. One can only imagine he's been staring at Ludo like an abandoned video game avatar, perhaps engaging in the occasional dance or making pithy remarks about how dull it is to simply stand around, waiting for someone to pick up the controller so he can finally turn in his damned fetch quest.

"Hullo, Ludo," Koa greets brightly, though the words likely go unheard as dragon and rag begin to duel. As stubborn and distractable as a cat, Pip is quick to shift her focus from guarding the dragon to swiping at the rags, trying desperately to capture shadows between her claws. Koa watches with the indulgent vigilance of a parent whose child is playing with matches. He doesn't want to thwart her fun, but any sign of danger from the volatile godling and he will not hesitate to snatch the dragon and shield her in his arms.

The wraps, when they come, are bloodstained and beautiful. Koa takes them reverently, running his thumbs over the material and imagining a thrum of power within. "Thank you, Ludo," he says, head bowed gratefully. For a moment he chews his lip, debating not asking for more, but... well, in for a penny and all that.

"Ludo, while I have you here... I have this scale." From his bag Koa pulls the mothman scale, its iridescence glittering in the early light. "I realize you've already done a lot for me, but, well, I was thinking it might make good armor, and I'm already here, so...." He trails off with an expressive shrug, a wry smile curving out the apples of his cheeks. "Any chance you'd be willing to help?"

Messages In This Thread
each day a new dawn - by Koa - 09-19-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Ludo - 09-23-2023, 01:33 PM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Koa - 10-18-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Ludo - 11-05-2023, 08:59 AM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Koa - 11-06-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Ludo - 11-19-2023, 02:51 PM
RE: each day a new dawn - by Koa - 11-21-2023, 06:04 PM