Mini Event [RQ] make these bones your own
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Another meeting was set up and Sah arrived before the crowd grew too dense to maneuver in. Finding a comfortable place to wait he remained standing and sipped his hot chocolate while he waited for the meeting to begin. He didn't have to wait long but before the discussions could truly begin, his eyes locked onto Deimos' now glowing bracelet. The Abandoned sucks out a breath from between his teeth. Safrin.

Clearing his throat, he refocused on the meeting as Evie began to speak. Nodding in agreement he spoke up, "Given that our Solar Beam is offensive, I agree with going with a defensive shield." He let out a hum, "Though going with that it'd likely be unable to harm Halo and as such I think we could possibly expand the trigger to include those outside of the council. It makes sense for our weapon to be council triggered but wouldn't it be better if more people could activate our defenses?" Being allowed to throw up a shield was far different than being allowed to shoot sunlight.

"Of course, if the shield could prevent Halovian citizens from entering once it was up, that's another story entirely. We can't risk someone activating it just to keep someone out without good cause." Sah tilted his head, "Do we have the specifics on how the shield will actually work?" That would certainly better define how it should be triggered. Knowing what it could keep out and how far over the Citadel is stretched was important. Would it just protect them solely from aerial attacks as was previously discussed or was it a full-dome shield that would reach the ground?
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] make these bones your own - by Deimos - 10-16-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Evie - 10-18-2023, 01:00 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Sah - 10-19-2023, 02:38 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Alys - 10-21-2023, 04:31 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Deimos - 10-27-2023, 11:23 PM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Talyson - 10-28-2023, 04:59 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Deimos - 10-28-2023, 10:14 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Sah - 10-29-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Alys - 11-02-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: [RQ] make these bones your own - by Evie - 11-07-2023, 05:52 AM