[se] he looks up grinning like a devil
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
"I'd have to, really," Koa agrees with a solemn nod that's entirely belied by his crinkling eyes. "It would be against my code to leave the fair citizens of Torchline undefended." Even if said fair citizens could easily hold their own in any fight, as Flora has proven again and again.

The sparkle in his eyes grows even brighter at the idea of an undercover heist, Koa's brows wriggling in mirror of the Doubletake's. "Of course, the tip would have to come from a beautiful damsel who needs my help in protecting her from the nefarious thieves." The way his arm squeezes against hers leaves no question as to whom said damsel might be.

They've come to a stall selling accessories of copper and leather: bound books, trinkets, and most importantly, bracelets. Disentangling himself from Flora (and feeling the absence of her arm against his oh-so-keenly as it's lost), Koa lets himself drift toward the creations, his attention on a rack of leather bands inscribed with various patterns and runes. "I need to get a pair of these for Safrin to enchant," the young man muses, glancing back to his companion with an inviting smile. "Help me choose a set? I trust your taste way more than my own."
Koa
And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
totally sniped from odd ilu

Messages In This Thread
[se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Flora - 09-01-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: [se] he looks up grinning like a devil - by Koa - 10-20-2023, 03:54 PM