[se] towards better things
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
And here we see the naïve pup facing down a seasoned wolf, and failing utterly to realize just how silly he has been. See how he manages to get yet another foot lodged inside his mouth? What skill! Maybe if we're lucky we'll see him manage to secure all four, then bounce away like the empty airhead he is, back to his castle in the sky.

"Uhhhh." Who did give him authority? The presence of a power vacuum, though poor Koa isn't nearly savvy enough to identify such a thing. Nor is he bright enough to lie, not to Deimos, not when it's about this passion project that's about to be squashed like a castle of sand. "My Captain thought it was a good idea," he offers, brow furrowed into grooves. "And I've spoken to King Hadama about it, and to Ronin the Supernova. And Sunjata. And I came here to talk to you. But I guess the truth is I never really thought about it as a political thing." Which, of course, is very silly. But what did we expect?

This is a wrench Koa didn't expect. Of course it makes sense - the Dragoons have long been inexorably tied to Stormbreak, and while Koa's loyalty to his homeland is fierce, he isn't totally blind. Stormbreak doesn't have the best history with global inclusion, after all. Padding along through the snow after Deimos, the young man chews his lip. "What if... it wasn't the Dragoons?" he suggests softly, the words leaden in his mouth. "If the headquarters were somewhere neutral, the refuge? Do you think it'd be less... I don't know, problematic, then?" An idea he hates almost as much as he loves the thing he's trying so hard to build.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
[se] towards better things - by Deimos - 09-02-2023, 10:18 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Deimos - 09-07-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Koa - 09-10-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Deimos - 09-11-2023, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Koa - 09-13-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Deimos - 09-13-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: [se] towards better things - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 04:30 PM