I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
I remember.” Sunjata rumbles, unable to keep the slight tilt of his lips from betraying the smile and amusement that the surprise brings. Not only that, but Hotaru’s valiant attempts to keep his vision blocked, the feel of her body against his back as she guides him into one of the magical rooms.

The sound around changes from the idle chatter of the House of Midnight into the dull roar of ocean waves, the ground beneath his feet shifts to a plush, sandy expanse, the crack of the fire he can feel the sudden warmth of. He does oblige her by keeping his eyes closed, even as he feels her hands slip away from his eyes, as she remains close and tells him he can look. He keeps his eyes closed a few more heartbeats before they open, taking in the dusky twilight, the faint breeze of salt and sea, and he’s stunned.

His eyes follow the laid out blankets and the platters, the aurora above that blots out any potential makeshift stars from the room. “It’s beautiful.” He admits in a soft, whisper of surprise, before he whirls to grab her, easily picking her up in his arms without a single moment of hesitation, pressing a kiss to her lips that’s only a fraction of how much he wants to thank her for such a beautiful and thoughtful surprise. Happy LongNight. He hums through the Attuned bond, bringing her with him to reach the blankets pulled out, gently setting her down on them, hovering over her to remain in her space as playful and (albeit somewhat obnoxiously), to pepper her face with kisses. “So, what’s the plan?” Because he knows her well enough to know that she’d not do all of this without a plan.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 10-21-2023, 11:34 PM