[se] tell me about the colors up there
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847

She's the light in a dark room
She smiles with her eyes and it'll hold you
A happy hum sounds in her throat as he sketches out lanterns among the eaves, envisioning their soft light reflecting on the plentiful glass panes in the greenhouse, making the flowers glow. It sounds beautiful already.

"Absolutely," she emphatically agrees, cheek brushing and lingering against his shoulder for a moment, smiling into the warmth she finds there. "But now you've opened the can of worms of planning a honeymoon too." Would they travel or stay in Halo? Marriage is certainly the best excuse for a miniature vacation, but she knows neither of them would be comfortable being gone for even a short trip with Safrin's absence eternally on their minds.

"Hmm...it's hard because I don't want him to torture himself with being unable to come, but he'll likely be hurt all the same if we don't tell him soon." They're in agreement over not postponing their own wedding for the sake of the Grounds' mission at least. "The middle of Flowerbirth sounds perfect. We'll have until then to hope he can return - if not, then to tell him." Whatever Deimos decides. He has known Noah longer, so Evie will follow his lead.

"Since the bottom will get dirty regardless, I'm thinking a dark red hue of some kind? Something that will hide it until we can get it cleaned." Deimos often looks best in dark jewel tones in terms of color, so he would look dashing whether he chooses the same shade or a complimentary hue.
She's a bullet that's about to fire
And she's the steady that will keep you sane
Evie

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] tell me about the colors up there - by Evie - 10-28-2023, 01:12 AM