I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Though she can't see his reaction, the low thrum of his pleasure through the bond is like warm water trickling over her skin, and she doesn't need to see his face to know he appreciates the work she has put into the scenery of the room. Her cheek rests against his shoulder and her eyes focus on the curl of his hair around one ear instead of the views around them, encapsulated in the moment.

She's not expecting him to whirl around so energetically, a startled yip of a sound escaping as he grabs her up and spins her around, forcing laughter from her lungs that is smothered between their lips as her hands grasp at his shoulders. Wherever he deigns to take her she's more than okay with, though she vainly twists her face to avoid his smattered kisses, laughter blooming in her chest in muffled spurts. Her hands move past his shoulders to link behind his neck, thumbs idly playing with the short hairs at his nape.

"Well first I thought we could roast some of the food and see what is simply terrible and what may be surprisingly delicious," she hums, already certain that some of the eclectic options will be rather horrendous and looking forward to figuring that out. "And I have a surprise for the end of the night, but the rest is just this. Relaxing, talking. No interruptions, no party attendees to return to, just us and the beach." The bonfire that had set this all in motion had been less than perfectly private, and now there's nobody else to intrude upon them for the rest of the day if they so choose to languish. Looking into his eyes, framed by the dark skies and aurora beyond, Ru smiles softly. "And maybe I have some ideas to run past you too."
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-01-2023, 08:34 PM