I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
My dragon is more prone to electrocution than roasting on an open flame.” He teases her back, humming another soft laugh, pulling her up with him as they resituate themselves to better sit beside the fire amongst the blankets, ensuring that she remains in his lap. At least, momentarily while she enacts her own revenge, returning the favor of smattering kisses all along his scarred face. He playfully shies away, scrunching his face until she’s done, but his eyes are bright with adoration all the same as he tucks her hair behind her ear.

Another soft snort slips from him as he continues his dramatics; rolling his eyes as she mentions that they need virtues in a brothel. “I think we have plenty with or without patience.” It’s still playful, nothing to deny the fact that he could be patient and wait. So he’s content to follow her lead, to give her the options before them, and when she picks the one of roasting while planning he helps her readjust in his lap, his arms wrapping around her middle to keep her pressed against his back, chin and cheek pressing in gently to her golden crown of hair as she starts to roast a banana over the flame.

He doesn’t know what to expect with her plans, but he doesn’t expect this to be the first one. And with it comes the warm, overwhelming surprise through the attuned bond that melts into adorations and appreciation – and underlining it with satisfaction, courtesy of the dragon within him. His head lowers, stubbled cheek pressing against the side of her face as he goes to lay a kiss on her cheekbone. “I would love that, Ru.” He murmurs softly, as if the quieter and more whispered he said it meant the reality of it wouldn’t disappear. “We could… Have a place of our own outside of here, if you wanted more privacy? I was considering making a few more homes around here anyway to make it more livable and connected to the Refuge.” He feels like he’s suddenly talking too much, and so he quiets himself, pulling away his head to scan her for her expression all while his arms squeeze her lightly in an appreciative hug.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-01-2023, 10:06 PM