i know that it's delicate
For Danta <3
Raelyn Morrissey
Animal Trainer

Age: 25 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And there's so much that I can't touch
You're all I want, but it's not enough this time
Raelyn watched with a slight smirk as the patrons slunk away, snapping her fingers to call Mal to heel once more. Truth be told, the dog looked a little put out; he'd been bred and raised for protection, after all, but he'd rarely had to actually use those skills. But he was just a dog, and he quickly settled at Rae's knee, panting, watching for praise just as eagerly as he watched their surroundings. The woman gave him an affectionate pat just as a familiar voice sounded from behind her. She grinned over at Danta as he came shoulder to shoulder with her, then followed him to the bar.

"You'd be surprised, what you can train a dog to do," she told him with a shrug. "Looks like your security is a little lacking. Maybe you should think about hiring some new bouncers." She grinned wolfishly. "We'll take pay in raw meat." Where that meat came from was up to the Maverick; Rae's dogs weren't picky. In any case, she leaned against the bar, flicking her hair over one shoulder. "I'll take a whiskey sour," she said. After she'd been served, she took a sip, eyes flicking over the room, which was quite a bit more subdued than when she'd come in, though she had no doubt that things would pick back up again quickly.

Eyes returning to Danta, she added, "I'm glad I found you. I have a proposition for you."
And all the pages are just slipping through my hands
And I'm so scared of how this ends
Raelyn

Messages In This Thread
i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 10-21-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-01-2023, 10:06 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-02-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-02-2023, 08:58 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-03-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-03-2023, 08:30 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Raelyn - 11-07-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: i know that it's delicate - by Dantalion - 11-11-2023, 07:06 PM