Better off losing what’s left
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
take it straight to the vein, do what you're afraid to
He wears this mask like a well worn coat, all playful flirtation, easy crooked smirks and the rumbling purr of his voice. All of it, a mask that stops the second that Harper’s admission hits him and he straightens, brows lifting in surprise, the smirk fading from his face like the smoke of a candle that’s just been blown out. The mask is now replaced with pure curiosity, a question on the tip of his tongue that wets his lips before he speaks only to have Harper answer them in the Attuned bond.

Now he really needs that drink and is even more thankful when the bartender drops it off. He immediately takes a swig of it, nodding his understanding to Harper as he swallows down the burn. “Well. I do understand what you’re feeling.” He leans back over and reaches out, resting a warm palm on Harper’s hand, head tilting slightly as he focuses on the other man’s face. “Why do you think I created the Refuge? I was planning on skipping out of the war anyway, I just hoped I could save more than my family when it happened.” In which, Harper would remember, he didn’t even do. Nate was gone, unable to join, but it’s a burn that doesn’t hurt with the admission when it comes to understanding all it took to get away from the innocent blood on ones hands when it was all you’d ever really known.

You already know my feelings on Safrin, so I won’t go down that road. But in my experience, you know when it’s time to let go. Let someone else take the responsibility.” A casual shrug is offered as he removes his hand and goes to take another sip, pulsating the bond with calm, collected understanding.
the flood
don't show them your pain, show them who it made you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-04-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 11:03 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-04-2023, 11:30 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 11:55 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 01:02 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-07-2023, 02:07 AM