Better off losing what’s left
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
take it straight to the vein, do what you're afraid to
It’s like reading into a mirror image of when he’d been under Safrin’s thumb. All of it, things that Sunjata couldn’t dream of accepting only lied under the attention of a different god. One that didn’t require so much of himself as Safrin had. His only regret is taking so long to realize that. But for Harper? Well, his is far more in depth. There are many different pieces at play with it, and Sunjata winces slightly at the mention of feeling responsible for everyone, at the fact that Flora hates him.

Something of which he has in mind about, but he remains silent to let Harper soak up the touch Sunjata gives him, only offering little ‘hmms’ and humming of understanding to continue to prompt the King of Torchline into finishing the thoughts, not wanting to let his interjections distract from the line of thought. Harper’s already drunk, he knows it wouldn’t take much, but it’s a little thing he can give the other man until he’s finished, looking to the glasses as if they might hold the answer.

Well,” Sunjata pauses, withdrawing his hand from Harpers to stand and slip over to scoot in beside the other man into the booth, sharing the warmth of his side and whatever scent of him Harper might find most appealing in this moment. “Hotaru is moving here soon, I intend on extending the offer to Flora as well. Perhaps you might not need to worry about her as much as you think.” A brief pause as he turns so that his torso faces the attuned. “And if you feel all of this, perhaps you should apologize to her…?” Gods knew Sunjata wasn’t the best when it came to relationships and repairing them, but he can offer the advice people had given him that he’d not taken and perhaps that would result in something that worked.

As for half of his feelings? Perhaps it’s a bold move, but he’s picked up on how touch starved Harper is. And so it has him taking one more sip of his whiskey before he reaches up to grab Harper’s jaw, ensuring the drunken man’s attention is raptly on him as words start to spill from his lips in that regal Korofi tone that sound far too much like Frey’s to come from Sunjata’s own mind. (In fact, the deity had told the Flood the very same sentiment he’s about to share). “You cannot and will not save everyone. Nor is it your responsibility to the second you step down.” He pauses to make sure Harper’s following. “I ruled Torchline, did that mean that I was responsible for what happened to those harmed by the KingMaker, an event that took place after I stepped down? No. The most you can do is help where you can and are able to. I made the Refuge. I did my part.I do not regret it.” Another pause, the hand at Harper’s jaw shakes just a little to make sure he’s still following along. “You have your own life to live, Harper. You cannot sacrifice who you are for what other people want you to be. That is why you feel like this.
the flood
don't show them your pain, show them who it made you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-04-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 11:03 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-04-2023, 11:30 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-04-2023, 11:55 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 01:02 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-05-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Sunjata - 11-05-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Better off losing what’s left - by Harper - 11-07-2023, 02:07 AM