[se] was it over, then?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
could it be it's the same as the last? //
Yet,” Sunjata returns the comment with a small little jest of his own. He doesn’t know if it’s possible, but perhaps one day he’ll manage to practice enough that he can subconsciously keep rain from ever falling on the House of Midnight.

She enjoys the drink, though, and a low deep rumble leaves him when she says she’s stealing it – nodding in a way that seems to suggest that he’s more than willing to let her steal it. “Orange bitters, maple bourbon, simple syrup.” He lists off the ingredients so that she’d be able to copy it however she wished to, or make modifications where she saw fit.

But the conversation shifts toward happiness and life changes, involving Hotaru mostly, and it warms him to know that the Doubletake has noticed her mother’s happiness. “She makes me happy too.” Now that they’ve gotten past the terrible things they’d done to one another so many years ago. The past was the past and they have a chance to build for the future, all things Sunjata wants nothing more than to focus on. “Thank you.” He tacks on belatedly, taking another sip of his drink as he listens to her question over how Torchline was.

Honestly, he can understand. He’d felt similarly when he’d lost the election to Remi – but he’d eventually ended up gaining leadership of Torchline in that scenario, he can’t help but to wince a hint internally at the mention of Harper’s name. “Yeah, it makes sense.” He says, choosing his words carefully. “Well, if it’s any consolation, Harper’s quite torn up about the whole thing. Especially involving you.” His steel gaze scans her face, waiting to see how she would take that particular bomb of information. “So… To make matters shorter, my intention is to rule King’s End. I’m searching for a council right now and inviting people to move here. I plan on making a little town of sorts in between the Refuge and the House of Midnight and a few other things. But, if you wanted to move here to be closer to your mother and maybe build a brand new bar from the ground up, you’re more than welcome to. And if a council position is something you’re interested in, we can make that work too.” A casual shrug before he’s leaning down to grab something from under the bar, exhaling a soft sigh when he straightens and scans the letter before he looks to her face.

And, uh, there are a few things Harper would like you to know. He left this for you, it’s important that you read it. Feel free to burn it after or do whatever you want with it, but, please read it, Flora.” It’s a deluge of information, he knows, but he hands her the letter and replaces its space in his own hand with his drink to take a long, probably unhealthy, sip of it.
the flood
// i swear i've seen your face elsewhere before
just as familiar as a bottle and a glass //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 07:56 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Sunjata - 11-06-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Sunjata - 11-06-2023, 08:22 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Sunjata - 11-06-2023, 08:50 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 09:09 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Sunjata - 11-07-2023, 05:23 AM
RE: was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-14-2023, 12:45 PM
RE: was it over, then? - by Sunjata - 11-15-2023, 02:52 AM
RE: was it over, then? - by Flora - 11-19-2023, 03:00 PM